Equipment Finance Group LLC
Greater Cincinnati / Northern KY
Equipment Leasing Industry
Great Opportunity for an experienced Loan Transaction Coordinator seeking a new opportunity
Equipment Finance Group LLC is a private, commercial equipment finance company, serving small, mid-size and large private and
public businesses. EFG is committed to giving vendors and commercial customers full-service financing solutions. Offering
competitive domestic, cross-border and export trade finance solutions.
Our commitment is to provide “viable funding solutions for EVERY potential buyer” and our strategy is to revolutionize small
business lending by employing the latest technology and a motivated workforce to deliver fair and transparent financing
solutions to businesses with unmatched levels of speed, convenience and customer service. Our products and services are
offered to the business community primarily through financing programs with equipment manufacturers, distributors, and
This position will support EFG’s sales, origination, documentation and funding efforts. This is accomplished by coordinating the
lease documents and funding among the Lessee, Bank and Vendor(s) participating in each transaction. Your goal is to assist, grow
and coordinate the transaction flow and activity by assisting and supporting all aspects and parties. Transaction Coordinators
utilize telephone/email communication to provide an exceptional customer experience. EFG will provide training, support and
technology solutions that will help you succeed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Mastering the Salesforce.com database for customer, banking and vendor accounts
• Once a Documentation Request has been received, the transaction details will be entered in the Opportunity while
performing a due diligence review analyzing the Bank’s credit approval letter, the customer’s information & the vendor’s
information to determine if the file is complete
• Obtain the customer’s corporate information by verifying the entity’s standing with the appropriate Secretary of State’s
office, verifying the company officers & obtaining copies of the Articles of Incorporation, Articles of Organization or
formation documents from the Secretary of State’s office
• Request and obtain additional customer & vendor information as needed
• Generate documentation packages from Salesforce.com in compliance with all terms of the financing request
• Review and edit drafted documents from Salesforce for completeness & accuracy
• Create a funding checklist for each lease
• Create & maintain an invoice summary spreadsheet for each lease
• Request invoices, W9’s & wire instructions from each vendor and update the vendor accounts in SF while fostering a
relationship with the vendor
• Request & obtain the appropriate insurance certificates for each lease
• Obtain & review Lien Searches & generate the appropriate Subordination Letters when necessary
• Once a lease has funded, responsible for updating the Opportunity in Salesforce with the final details of the transaction, creating an internal digital closing file & a copy for the customer
• Help with Front desk coverage including answering the phones, greeting visitors, handling the mail, daily FedEx & UPS drop offs and maintaining office supplies
• Adhere to company policies along with federal regulations and compliance laws
• Exemplify EFG’s core values & behaviors.
• Bachelor’s degree is not required, but preferred.
• Energetic, conscientious and detail-oriented individual who enjoys making a difference, being part of a team and takes pride in their work.
• Excellent telephone skills and clear written and verbal communication is necessary.
• Self-driven, energetic with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Excellent technology skills a plus to include Salesforce.com and MS Office
• Strong verbal/written communication skills required
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management
• Candidate should be self-motivated and possess a desire to learn.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with sense of urgency.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting in a fast-paced environment
Wealth & health.
• Competitive pay
• Paid Gym Membership
• MD live (24/7 access)
• Dental Care
• Vision plan
• Paid time off
• 10 paid holidays
• Social events
• Professional development
• Career advancement
• Modern office space on the Bank of the Ohio River
• Proximity to downtown, marina and plenty of Shops, cafes & restaurants