Equipment Finance Group LLC
Greater Cincinnati / Northern KY
Equipment Leasing Industry
Great Opportunity for a Senior Level Equipment Leasing veteran to lead a team!
Equipment Finance Group LLC is a private, commercial equipment finance company, serving small, mid-size and large private and public businesses. EFG is committed to giving vendors and commercial customers full-service financing solutions. Offering competitive domestic, cross-border and export trade finance solutions.
Our commitment is to provide “viable funding solutions for EVERY potential buyer” and our strategy is to revolutionize small business lending by employing the latest technology and a motivated workforce to deliver fair and transparent financing solutions to businesses with unmatched levels of speed, convenience and
customer service. Our products and services are offered to the business community primarily through financing programs with equipment manufacturers, distributors, and dealers.
This position will be a Senior level associate that will drive EFG’s sales efforts. This is accomplished by developing and cultivating customers/prospects in accordance with our overall Sales Execution Strategy. Your goal is to grow and expand the sales activity levels by assisting customers in growing their businesses by having them take advantage of the benefits of commercial financing. Sr. BDM’s will utilize telephone/email communication & occasionally support vendors in the field to provide an exceptional customer experience. EFG will provide training, support and technology solutions that will help you succeed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Exemplify EFG’s core values & behaviors.
• Meet or exceed sales targets based on volume and profitability
• Meet with dealer principals, finance managers and sales managers to introduce and present finance programs and services, promptly relay credit decisions, negotiate terms, close deals and incorporate financing solutions into vendor’s go-to market strategies.
• Required to make (40) outbound business development calls per day to qualified prospects and move them through the sales funnel using Sales Force, a leading-edge CRM technology tool.
• Responsible for maintaining and growing customer relationships
• Create and effectively manage a sales territory while adhering to EFG’s standard service level standards
• Mentor, manage and provide leadership to junior level Business Development Managers
• Develop and maintain accurate data in client databases
• Handle incoming business (calls/emails) from prospects and customer accounts
• Partner with credit and operational teams to service customers
• Collaborate with sales managers and senior sales staff to develop sales methods and tactics
• Adhere to company policies along with federal regulations and compliance laws
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• A minimum of (5) years Sales experience required with a working understanding of the equipment finance industry.
• Self-driven, energetic with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Excellent technology skills a plus to include Salesforce.com and MS Office
• Strong verbal/written communication skills required
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management
• Candidate should be self-motivated and possess a desire to learn.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with sense of urgency.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting in a fast-paced environment
Wealth & health.
• Competitive pay
• Paid Gym Membership
• MD live (24/7 access)
• Dental Care
• Vision plan
• Paid time off
• 10 paid holidays
• Social events
• Professional development
• Career advancement
• Modern office space on the Bank of the Ohio River
• Proximity to downtown, marina and plenty of Shops, cafes. & restaurants