Equipment Finance Group LLC
Greater Cincinnati / Northern KY
Great Opportunity for College students seeking sales and marketing experience!
Equipment Finance Group LLC is a private, commercial equipment finance company, serving small, mid-size, and large private and public businesses. EFG is committed to giving vendors and commercial customers full-service financing solutions. Offering competitive domestic, cross-border, and export trade finance solutions.
Our commitment is to provide “viable funding solutions for EVERY potential buyer” and our strategy is to revolutionize small business lending by employing the latest technology and a motivated workforce to deliver fair and transparent financing solutions to businesses with unmatched levels of speed, convenience, and customer service. Our products and services are offered to the business community primarily through financing programs with equipment manufacturers, distributors, and dealers.
This position will be a key associate that will drive EFG’s sales efforts. The candidate will take part in a training program exploring the different roles within the company to gain a deeper understanding of the business from top to bottom.
The candidate will start with one (1) week working alongside the Salesforce Administrator to understand the basic infrastructure of the company and general Salesforce/EFG terminology. They will then move on to split time with the Inside Sales Managers and the Credit/Syndication Manager for four (4) weeks. During those four (4) weeks they will participate in building quotes, proposals, and credit applications for vendor sales representatives and customers with the Inside Sales Managers. With the Credit Manager, they will gain the skills to build credit submissions, send them to finance sources and receive approvals for the deals worked on. The next stop for the candidate will be one (1) week with the Transaction Coordinator. Tasks include calls with all three parties of the deal (Vendor, Lessee, and Funder) to verify details and ensure consistency amongst the parties and revising information gathered in Salesforce in order to move the deals forward to documentation. The final destination for the candidate will be the Director of Administration for two (2) where the candidate will be tasked with final lease documentation generation.
Upon completion of the program, if the candidate demonstrates exemplary work and good chemistry with team members, they will be extended an offer to join the company full-time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exemplify EFG’s core values & behaviors.
• Support EFG’s sales targets based on volume and profitability.
• Develop and maintain accurate data in client databases.
• Responsible for maintaining and growing customer relationships.
• Handle incoming business (calls/emails) from prospects and customer accounts.
• Partner with credit and operational teams to service customers.
• Collaborate with sales managers and senior sales staff to develop sales methods and tactics.
• No experience required, however business development experience a plus.
• Excellent technology skills a plus, MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Strong communication skills required.
• Candidate should be self-motivated, energetic, and entrepreneurial with a desire to learn.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with a sense of urgency.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will receive:
Wealth & health.
• Competitive pay
• On-Site Gym
• Social events
• Professional development
• Career advancement
• Modern office space on the Bank of the Ohio River
• Proximity to downtown, marina and plenty of shops, cafes & restaurants