Equipment Finance Group LLC
Greater Cincinnati / Northern KY
Equipment Leasing Industry
Great Opportunity for recent Grads with sales experience!
Equipment Finance Group LLC is a private, commercial equipment finance company, serving small, mid-size and large private and public businesses. EFG is committed to giving vendors and commercial customers full-service financing solutions. Offering competitive domestic, cross-border and export trade finance solutions.
Our commitment is to provide “viable funding solutions for EVERY potential buyer” and our strategy is to revolutionize small business lending by employing the latest technology and a motivated workforce to deliver fair and transparent financing solutions to businesses with unmatched levels of speed, convenience and
customer service. Our products and services are offered to the business community primarily through financing programs with equipment manufacturers, distributors, and dealers.
This position will be a key associate that will drive EFG’s sales efforts. This is accomplished by developing and
cultivating customers/prospects in accordance with our overall Sales Execution Strategy. Your goal is to grow
and expand the sales activity levels by assisting customers in growing their businesses by having them take
advantage of the benefits of commercial financing. Business Development Associates will utilize
telephone/email communication to provide an exceptional customer experience. EFG will provide training,
support and technology solutions that will help you succeed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Exemplify EFG’s core values & behaviors
• Meet or exceed sales targets based on volume and profitability
• Required to make (70) outbound business development calls per day to qualified prospects and move them through the sales funnel using Sales Force, a leading-edge CRM technology tool.
• Create and effectively manage a sales territory while adhering to EFG’s core service level standards
• Develop and maintain accurate data in client databases
• Responsible for maintaining and growing customer relationships
• Adhere to company policies along with federal regulations and compliance laws
• Handle incoming business (calls/emails) from prospects and customer accounts
• Develop and Manage SalesForce.com CRM email campaigns
• Partner with credit and operational teams to service customers
• Collaborate with sales managers and senior sales staff to develop sales methods and tactics
• Travel and Entertainment suggested to develop relationships
• Bachelor’s degree desired not required, HS or GED required.
• No experience required, however business development experience a plus.
• Self-driven, energetic with an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Excellent technology skills a plus, MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Strong communication skills required.
• Candidate should be self-motivated and possess a desire to learn.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with sense of urgency.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting in a fast-paced environment
The successful candidate will receive:
Wealth & health.
• Competitive pay
• Paid Gym Membership
• MD live (24/7 access)
• Dental Care
• Vision plan
• Paid time off
• 10 paid holidays
• Social events
• Professional development
• Career advancement
• Modern office space on the Bank of the Ohio River
• Proximity to downtown, marina and plenty of Shops, cafes. & restaurants